This is an accessibility statement from Health and Healing Therapy, PLLC.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Health and Healing Therapy, PLLC, takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Health and Healing Therapy Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities for content authors
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Health and Healing Therapy Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Health and Healing Therapy Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: +1 (630) 864-7267
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 850 W. Bartlett Road, Ste. 14C Bartlett, Illinois, 60103
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Accessibility of Health and Healing Therapy Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our Health and Healing Therapy Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Health and Healing Therapy Website:
- Some third-party videos or content may have accessibility limitations. Videos may be missing captions and/or transcripts.
- Older blog posts may be missing headings, alt text for images, or have other issues. We will be reviewing older blog posts and making updates as time allows.
Health and Healing Therapy, PLLC, assessed the accessibility of the Health and Healing Therapy Website by the following approaches:
- A series of tools were used in manual self-testing, including: WebAIM, AXE developer tools, and Polypane browser testing tool
- Additionally, we use the plugin EditoriA11y as a supplemental measure to help content publishers check for ongoing issues
Please contact us directly by email or phone if you have any problems accessing content, and we’ll work to make any improvements that are needed.
This statement was created on 29 July 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.