Join Our Counseling and Therapy Team
Health and Healing Therapy is looking to hire a more few fabulous therapists to join our clinical team
Health and Healing Therapy LLC is a multi-specialty group practice that provides counseling and therapy services that focus on helping children, teens, adults, couples, and families Grow, Heal, and Thrive. Our Bartlett area therapy practice is between Schaumburg & St. Charles, Illinois. We are looking for experienced licensed therapists to join our talented and collaborative clinical team. Currently we are providing all tele-health counseling / online therapy services and will return to our office sometime in 2021.
IF YOU ARE A THERAPIST WHO…
- Is energized and passionate about helping people learn how to care for themselves, realize they are enough, are not alone, deserving of healing, and of the many good things in life
- Believes if people experienced difficulties, traumas, and/or disruptive attachment as a child, that often those experiences are a foundational factor for the emotional difficulty and pain they may be dealing with in their present life
- Thrives on supporting others by creating a secure and safe space so people can be open, vulnerable, and transparent
- Eagerly continues to seek professional learning opportunities that are focused treatment and care of trauma, dissociation, anxiety, and the mind body-connection
- Has done much of your own inner work and continues to do so
- Possesses the desire and interest to work with a team of clinicians and collaborate in caring for related individuals, families, and couples
- Is helpful, positive, compassionate, and has a flexible attitude
- Is open minded to and accepting of the uniqueness and differences of people
- Has energy, is organized, has a good sense of humor, is fun, warm, and is striving to grow
- Wants to be an employee of a group practice, with W-2 status, not a 1099 / Independent Contractor, and deisres to receive employee benefits
WE WELCOME YOU TO APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Therapists conduct intake sessions, provide individual therapy with possible family or couples therapy (if trained in couples work). Clinicians complete assessment summaries, therapy session notes, treatment plans, and collaboration notes when coordinating care with another professionals. Because we are a practice that promotes and values on going education and clinical training, therapists are expected to continue to seek regular clinical trainings to deepen their skill-set.
You are an IDEAL CANDIDATE if you have the qualifications we listed above and:
- A current and good standing Illinois license PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LCPC, LMFT with a minimum of 3 years of therapy experience.
- We would consider a professional with an LPC or LSW status who has past behavioral health experience and post-graduate therapy experience.
- Has strong clinical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is detailed, organized and effectively manages time
You are an OUTSTANDING CANDIDATE if you have expertise and post-graduate training in at least (1) of the following:
- Couples Therapy: Trained in Gottman Method, EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy), Relational Life Therapy (Terry Real) and/or Prepare & Enrich
- Formalized Experiential Training in: Play Therapy, Art Therapy, Dance Therapy, Sand Play, TF-CBT, Family Systems
- Special Trauma Therapy Training: Trained in EMDR, Brainspotting, ISSTD Clinical Programs, IFS, Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Therapy
- CADC or PCGC and experience with substance use and/or gambling treatment counseling
- Formalized ACT or ERP Therapy Clinical Training
- LGBTQ+ Specialization
- Grief, Loss, and Mourning Specialization
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
Schedule and Work Hours:
Currently all sessions are provided via online counseling / tele-mental health, however as we transition back into the office (sometime in 2021) we will provide both virtual and in-person sessions from our Bartlett office. Each therapist’s schedule will be developed and agreed upon during the hiring process. Full-time therapists facilitate 25-32 therapy sessions per week with a schedule that includes a minimum of 2 evenings and 1 weekend day with additional day hours or 3 evenings per week with additional daytime hours. Whereas Part-time therapists need to be available for a minimum of 12 hours per week with at least 2 evenings per week or 1 evening and 1 weekend day.
As an employee we would provide you with the following benefits:
- Employee status (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance – (for full-time staff)
- Employer retirement contribution SIMPLE IRA (after 1 year of employment)
- Paid time off
- Weekly clinical supervision for LPC’s & LSW’s & monthly supervision for LCSW’s, LCPC’s etc.
- Twice monthly group consultation
- Professional development (CEU) assistance & onsite clinical training
- Steady stream of referrals, (no marketing requirement)
- Billing/insurance coordination
- HIPAA compliant electronic health record (95% paperless practice)
- Promotes work life balance and self-care
- Supportive, Relaxed, Appreciative and Fun Work Culture
If you think you are a great candidate and are interested in joining our team, please submit the following to our
Colleen Koncilja LCSW, CADC, ICGC-II, BACC
Practice Director & Therapist
1) Cover letter including the following information: Desire for FT or PT, interest and training you’ve received with specific evidenced based practices, who your ideal clients are /who you do with best work with, what you believe you can uniquely add to our team, and which (if any) insurance companies are you paneled with.