Join Our Counseling and Therapy Team
Health and Healing Therapy is looking to hire a more few fabulous therapists to join our clinical team
If you are a licensed clinical therapist who looking for a W-2 therapist position with full benefits and has a desire to help people Grow, Heal, and Thrive, we have a position for you!
We currently are hiring full-time therapists who are LCSW, LCPC, LMFT licensed clinical social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, or licensed marriage and family therapists or have obtained their LSW or LPC and have post graduate counseling experience and are close to obtaining their clinical license.
We are a diverse W-2 employee practice that provides a supportive, collaborative, and growing team and culture which helps people Grow. Heal, and Thrive. Health and Healing Therapy is located in Bartlett, Illinois (between Schaumburg. Wheaton, and St. Charles) and we provide therapy services for children, teens, adults, seniors, couples, and groups.
WE OFFER & PROVIDE OUR STAFF
Employee status (W-2)…(NOT a 1099 contract position)
Benefits we offer to our staff:
- Blue Cross Medical Insurance
- Blue Cross Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan with matching
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Financial Assistance with Professional Development / Clinical Trainings CEU’s
- Weekly Clinical Supervision (paid time)
- Clinical Team Consultation 2x’s per month (paid time)
- Paid Liability / Malpractice Insurance and Workman’s Comp
- Performance Based Bonus
- Professional License Renewal Reimbursement
- MacBooks or iPad Devices
- Steady Stream of Referrals Supportive, Relaxed, Appreciative, Diverse, and Fun Team Oriented Work Culture
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CLINICIANS WHO
- Have a valid and good standing Illinois LPC, LSW, LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PhD, PsyD,
- Eagerly seeks professional learning opportunities so they can deepen their clinical skills.
- Has strong clinical skills, excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills
- Is open minded to and accepting of the uniqueness and differences of people
- Has energy, a good sense of humor, is fun, warm, and professionally and personally strives to grow
CLINICAL QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE SEEKING
Ideal Desired Additional Qualifications:
Candidates with have received formalized training in one (1) or more of the following:
- Art Therapy or Play Therapy
- ACT, DBT, ERP
- EMDR or Brainspotting, ISSTD Training or other Trauma Therapy
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQ + Specialization
- Grief, Loss, Mourning
- Chronic Illinois & Chronic Pain
- Gottman Method or Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing Therapy or Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Autism or ADHD Treatment Specialization
- CADC and substance abuse or
- Gambling treatment or Gaming therapy speciality
THERAPISTS ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Therapists conduct clinical evaluation assessments, diagnostic impressions, therapy sessions, and coordination of care services.
- Documentation includes assessment summaries, therapy session notes, treatment plans, and collaboration notes when coordinating care with another professional.
- Therapists who are interested and have experience facilitating groups, may offer various groups throughout the year. (If you like groups this a great way to earn more income)
- Because we are a practice that promotes and values ongoing education and clinical training, therapists are expected to continue to seek regular clinical trainings to deepen their skill-set.
SCHEDULE AND SPECIALTIES
Each therapist is encouraged to identify their own niche population(s) and clinical issues that they feel the most confident in treating allowing them to do their best work. Our office is in Bartlett, Illinois and currently therapists have an optional hybrid work schedule with (2-3) office days per week and 1-2 work from home days per week.
Schedule and Work Hours:
Full-time therapist’s schedule will be developed and agreed upon during the hiring process. Full-time therapists facilitate (25) therapy sessions per week with a schedule that includes
- (3) evenings per week with additional daytime hours
- (2) evenings and (1) weekend day with additional day hours.
THE INCOME YOU CAN ANTICIPATE
Annual earnings for FT therapists range from 70,000 – 100,000 +. More details shared at first interview.
If clinicians are interested, there are additional income earning opportunities through facilitating groups, providing community education, outreach services, blog writing, vlog creation, etc.
LETS CONNECT & GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
If you desire a Therapist position at our Bartlett Illinois, Health and Healing Therapy Practice, please submit by following these steps:
1) Send an Intro Email or Cover Letter – including the following information:
- Who your ideal clients are / who you do with best work with
- Where and when you received any specialized clinical training using specific evidenced based practices,
- What you believe you can uniquely add to our team
To: Colleen Koncilja LCSW, CADC, ICGC-II, BACC