Decrease your worry, anxiety, and overwhelm by learning powerful and effective skills to calm your nervous system so you can feel well enough to live the life you want.
If you are an anxious adult who struggles with:
- Constant critical thoughts and beliefs about yourself which leave you feeling like a failure, an imposter, unworthy or not good enough
- Ruminating and perseverating thoughts about the past and future that you can’t seem to slow down, decrease, or unhook from
- Having a hard time saying “no” to people in fear of disappointing them or feeling judged
- Problematic sleeping or being unable to fall asleep or stay asleep because your mind keeps racing with worry and fear
- Consistently worrying about the future and struggling with staying present in the moment
- Feeling unsure how to manage your stress and overwhelming feelings that are triggered in certain settings and situations
In this anxiety group, we can help you to:
- Gain courage, control, and confidence as you learn how to reduce, release, and conquer anxiety, worry, and fear
- Develop research-based coping skills to challenge negative thought patterns
- Practice communication and boundary skills to reduce anxiety in your relationships
- Create mindful strategies to reduce stress in your life and increase your ability to stay in the moment
- Identify unhelpful thought patterns that keep you “stuck” in those negative thoughts
- Change negative thinking patterns so you can refocus and ground to function better in your day-to-day life
- Develop new positive beliefs about yourself while establishing stronger feelings of control over your thoughts
Our Group Counseling Specialist
Conquer anxiety with courage and confidence.
Join our Anxiety Skills Group. Email us below or call (630) 864-7267 to request an assessment appointment with our group facilitator.
Note: Members are required to be receiving weekly individual therapy with a therapist who is within or outside of our practice, to help support the goals you are working on.