Offering wisdom, perspective, and a listening ear,
we partner with you in a time of difficulty, helping you rediscover health, hope, and healthy relationships, as you
Grow, Heal, and Thrive
Our therapist team and counseling office space continues to grow. We are excited to be offering expanded services 7 days a week to those in the Bartlett, Streamwood, Hanover Park, Carol Stream, West Chicago, and Elgin areas.
Seeing us, knowing our specialities, and visualizing our physical space can often help ease the anxiety that one can experience when thinking about reaching out for help, support, and guidance. We want to do whatever we can to make that an easy process for you or someone you care about.
To help you feel a little more comfortable, below is a sneak peak at some of our offices and our waiting room.
Health and Healing Therapy Provides:
- Counseling For Children
- Therapy For Teens
- Marriage Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Individual Counseling for Young Adults
- Therapy for Adults
- Counseling and Therapy for Seniors
- Family Counseling
We specialize in helping children, teens, and adults when they are facing or suffering from:
- Trauma and Dissociation
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) & Complex Trauma
- Chronic Pain and Chronic Illness
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Depression & Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Executive Functioning Difficulties
- Problem and Compulsive Gambling
- Supporting Family Members of Those Who are Struggling with Addiction Related Issues
- Life Transition Issues: Both Quarter Life & Mid Life
- Self Harm Behavior
- Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating
- Social Isolation, Socialization and Connectedness Challenges
- Parenting Challenges & Stressors
- Cultural Assimilation, Acceptance, Isolation, Stigma, and Exclusion Difficulties
If you are feeling challenged by any of the issues above and are ready to reach out for help and support, we would consider it an honor to work with you. Please contact us by phone at 630-864-7267, or go to our contact page and complete our online form and we will contact you.