If you need help finding what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Alpha listing of pages:
- Accessibility Statement
- Counseling Services
- Feedback: How was your first visit?
- Getting Started in Therapy
- Our Practice
- Request a Phone Consultation
- Request an Appointment
If you are dealing with the effects of childhood related trauma, this group will help assist your growth and healing from the effects of your developmental trauma.
Decrease your worry, anxiety, and overwhelm by learning powerful and effective skills to calm your nervous system so you can feel well enough to live the life you want. If you are an anxious adult who struggles with: In this anxiety group, we can help you to: Our Group Counseling Specialist
We help teens learn DBT skills in individual and skills group modalities. Our Teen Thrive Group provides a safe space for individuals to learn core DBT skills: mindfulness, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, emotional regulation, and how to find the middle path.
Recent articles from the blog:
- Four DBT Problem-Solving Techniques
- Tips for Teens: Managing Test Anxiety
- 7 Steps to Successfully Start a New Habit
- Navigating Adulthood: A Guide to Managing Your Sensory Needs
- Harmony of Emotions: Music’s Influence on Emotion Regulation